We offer our employees the opportunity to bring nature's power to the daily life of others by providing quality, nutritious ingredients to the world. We are always looking to build and maintain a team of excited and hardworking individuals! You will be empowered by proudly representing the natural products industry, contributing to the sustainability of the earth, and exploring your own potential growth and health!
Job Position Overview NaturPower Health is seeking a dedicated Experienced Sales. This position is responsible for developing new business opportunities […]Read More
Job Position Overview
NaturPower Health is seeking a dedicated Experienced Sales. This position is responsible for developing new business opportunities in the dietary supplement, food and beverage, cosmetics and beauty, and animal health and nutrition market for our products. The position is responsible for achieving the budgeted sales, margin, operating income within sales expense budget, and develop cooperative relationships with key customers and industry groups to strengthen the integration of NaturPower Health products with the above industries. This position is based in our Irvine California office.
Identify and sell to prospective wholesale customers. Calling through to them, schedule business meetings in order to present to, engage and negotiate with key decision makers, establishing relationships with the customers’ organization, executing, documenting and maintaining sufficient customer sales projects to exceed sales growth expectations, continue to build on business relationships after sales.
• Obtaining at least 15 face-to-face meetings with customers each month
• Prepare and submit weekly sales reports, weekly work plans, call reports, etc. For review and make recommendations for improvement.
• Collaborate in developing and implementing marketing plan.
• Creates, maintains and updates sales, marketing, and promo materials to support sales.
• Cooperating with product development efforts by identify and provide feedbacks and the markets’ specific needs.
• Prepare and Represent NaturPower Health in industry tradeshows, conferences, and events.
• Build and maintains updated professional and technical knowledge of the product by attending training, reviewing professional publications and other resources.
• Monitors competitors by gathering current marketplace information on trends, pricing, products, etc. and stays current with client needs, competition and industry trends.
What We Are Looking For:
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferred in Business, Marketing, Science, Biology, Chemistry or Food Science.
• 2+ years sales experience in the dietary supplement, food and beverage ingredient, beauty and cosmetics, health and nutrition, or pharmaceutical industry, and/or experiences in technical team or product development processes. Preferred in B2B environment.
• The ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with peers and all levels of management.
• Action oriented with a can-do, positive attitude inspiring others around to adopt a winning attitude
• Ambitious, self-motivated, goal driven and a desire to make an immediate contribution and willing to start at the ground floor and scale
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, a team player, and the ability to work effectively in an entrepreneurial environment with limited resources
We Are NaturPower Health
Only The Best Ingredients Nature Can Provide
NaturPower Health is a natural ingredients specialist providing an exclusive and consistent source of high-value plant-based ingredients for manufacturers, further processors, and end-users across the planet. Our ingredients are used by major manufacturers in the production of food and beverage, nutritional and dietary supplements, cosmeceuticals, and pet care products.
We are extremely proud of our GFSI and ISO certified manufacturing facilities producing ingredients that offer the finest natural spices, compound additives, essence oils, protein powders, and functional nutrients to a vast range of industries. Our products have established international advanced levels in quality, meeting and exceeding the following certifications: ISO9001, ISO22000, HACCP, GMP+, as well as HALAL & KOSHER accreditation’s. Our ingredients meet and exceed organic certifications of NSF, USDA, CCOF, OU, and GF.
Our goal is to creatively unlock the healing powers of Mother Nature and continue to be a leading supplier of organic certified plant-based ingredients in highest quality.
We offer excellent earning and career potential!
All Hiring subject to a post-offer background check and drug test
NATURPOWER HEALTH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Irvine, CA